[Roadsters] eBay Screening

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: [Roadsters] eBay Screening
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:30:35 -0500
Is there some way to screen specific sellers out in an eBay search?  There are
several with whom I will never do business because they have no clue about the
correct year for their parts, or they're peddling car covers or radiators.  It
would greatly simplify searching for items I might consider if I could
eliminate those whose products are not and never will be of interest.

Contacting eBay, as you probably know, is a waste of time because that
bottom-feeding operation never responds to any inquiry.

Gary
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00