[Roadsters] Another Carb problem

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Another Carb problem
From: David Boerst <dboerst@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 12:55:32 -0700 (PDT)
I swapped out the carbs on a 1966 1600 (some of you might be familiar with
"Amy's" car) To start the choke is in (off) and to drive it is out (on). If I
leave the choke in it pops and sputters, too lean I am assuming. If I try and
start the car with it out it floods out. I always thought it was the other way
around, choke out to start choke in to drive once it warms up that is. Any idea
what is going on here? The car is orange but yellow might have been more
appropriate...
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00