Re: [Roadsters] new roadster tires

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] new roadster tires
From: "Ken & Tammy Williams" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 13:10:25 -0600
Yeah there was recently a discussion on 311s.org about tires, good info
there.
I am using Yokohama's in 175-70-14 on stock steelies on my early '67.  AFAIK
my fenders are completely stock (ie not rolled), and there would be plenty
of room for wider tires if you wanted to play with other sizes or tweak your
fenders.

I bought my sender from one of the vendors, but they occasionally show up on
E-Bay if you are adventurous.  Ditto for the instrument voltage regulator,
just in case that needs to be replaced.

Ken

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html