[Roadsters] Fwd: Motorbooks Discount

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Fwd: Motorbooks Discount
From: Graeme Suckling <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 09:53:48 +1030
I bought the Haynes Owners' Workshop Manual for Apollo-11.
Including the Saturn V, CM-107, SM-107 and LM-5:-)
Fascinating reading but I would HATE to service any of those vehicles,
especially if they were not on this planet:-D

Motorbooks is offering 30% off and free shipping on some orders through
tomorrow, the 6th. se the promo code "happy2". I ordered Dennis Parks' book
on Automotive Wiring and Des Hammill's on Camshaft Selection and Tuning.

I noticed that they offer Haynes "manuals" on the F-86 and the Space
Shuttle. Those might be fun to have.

Ron