[Roadsters] '70 sheetmetal for sale or whole car with title

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] '70 sheetmetal for sale or whole car with title
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 12:50:36 +0000 (UTC)
cool, I can send to the list again :-)
picked up a 70 1600 someone had NOS front fenders and rockers put on along
with nice used rear quarters...frame is nice, even painted, inner fenders
along with one doorpost and the panels on the sides of the footwells with
their diagonal stiffeners (for lack of better description) and the floors are
pretty poor. metal pop riveted in under the battery location and in the
floors...has a nice windshield on it. would sell as a car to be restored or
consider pulling the fenders, removing the rockers and rear quarters, and
selling by the piece. there's a nice top on frame but you can feel a dent in
the middle of the front bow, NOS side marker lights, all of the other parts
you would find on such a car. I'm keeping the fresh rebuilt R16 and the trans
for another of my projects. the rockers will fit any of the roadsters, let me
know if you have a need for any of this stuff. this is the roadster that has
been advertised for a good while on Pittsburgh Craigslist starting up around
$2500. the "bunch of new hydraulic parts" turned out to be used parts, having
driven 3 hours to get to the car that was a bummer but bought it anyhow. great
fun to tow a roadster on a trailer with a 3.0 liter Ranger pickup up and down
the hills of Pennsylvania...surprisingly 65 in 2nd gear is under 5000rpm ;-)
also have a few 69 2000's available with 57k miles, 62k miles, and 79k miles
along with assorted 1500's, a 35k mile 1600, a couple 67.5 2000's...picked up
a replacement engine for my diesel dually Chevy yesterday so shouldn't have to
flog the ranger like that anymore, probably a good thing...contact me offlist
if interested in any of this stuff- or pretty much anything you might need for
used roadster parts too
Craig

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html