[Roadsters] spl311-27596

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] spl311-27596
From: Krismon ongbongan <krismon@ongbongan.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:31:39 -0800
Saw a local (Vegas) Craigslist ad last night for a 1969 1600, visited
owner today and found SPL311-27596. All the bits have been taken off,
looks like it had just been painted before it was "driven into the
side yard and parked for 7 years". It had been living under a tarp
here in Las Vegas. No signs of rust. under the hood looks to be
completely intact, and all body panels look nice. Owner used to own a
Maaco franchise and had "his guys" do all bodywork and paint the
"right way" (quotes are his words).

He has it listed for $2000, I'm passing at that price. I have a couple
pics if anyone is interested, he said he will be taking pics also.

Kris.

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive