[Roadsters] Custom tow-loop bumperettes

Subject: [Roadsters] Custom tow-loop bumperettes
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 17:11:23 -0500
A few years back, I offered these laser cut aluminum tow loops to the list

http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/jack_tow_loops.htm

a couple of owners bought em.  I just came across a box with three remaining
sets of 4, and thought I'd offer them to the list fow a week or so before I
Ebay em.

Some additional pics of the "R" with them on it after getting it stripes are
here:
http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/yipes_stripes.htm

Price per set of 4 is $80 + shipping for listers.  Does not include mounting
hardware.  If they don't sell this week, I'll start em on Ebay at the
same.....

Mark Sedlack
Clinton, OH
66 1600 http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/