Re: [Roadsters] Brake service safety caution

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, datsun_nut@ns.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Brake service safety caution
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:01:32 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sbcglobal.net; s=s1024; t=1335546093; bh=VtLB8xDsoeJXkFYDDgiN7iJjx6VufEtuG2ccuilWtSY=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=dsGNMIPJ8e9JvWm3HJ6HblDg6Kqt3RojWcCNy7hfw9gFuvbE0Nk2g8nMXRukfuZ2uQdf45RInJeXcSI+1sewPK1960DYkV885JAAjTnjB+yu5Pw6GtUFfEQzKqvqI20eUl/1AWQEiCiMiIcQrHEefKcbatOYEr3gu1tw8T2B6j4= s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=6P+j1T2vGGwhliUpHvLtmyR3BXZpfFdzYN9ScXkmWEJiQcIEvVIvkZ7+hsdsDH4qmzwpp+WBWkVT8ezSVnJ4gX+k9TCEfbq8ef2nr6yBBEad+rBYmESCgPcIdR07HRAkQHANaQRWYa58ybrwvotsHwL5LFcZwPPt4rWx5LDTOaQ=;
Sender: datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net
Overkill.

Thousands of tons of "asbestos-bearing" dust have been released into the
environment over the decades during which the material was used in brake pads
and clutch discs. If it's so bleeding dangerous, we'd ALL have lung cancerb&

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA

--- On Fri, 4/27/12, datsun_nut@ns.sympatico.ca <datsun_nut@ns.sympatico.ca>