Re: [Roadsters] EXT :Re: remaining roadsters

To: Stephen Webber <sewebberlaw@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] EXT :Re: remaining roadsters
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS)" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:11:49 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Lots on tire rack for 175/13's.  I can't seem to recreate the list, but all
the 165 choices said "trailer service tires" on them.
14's and a bit lower profile (like 60 series) will leave the speedo the same
and make the tire choices a lot easier.

My speedo bounces around like a freakin EKG readout, so accuracy isn't one of
my big concerns.

(now odometer is 10-15% off, which makes backroads rallies a challenge because
I am constantly having to write down my "compensation factor", then = way thru
I just give up and pick a car/friend going at my pace, and enjoy the ride)

Happy roadstering,
Fergus O