Re: [Roadsters] is Webshots gone?

To: Graeme Suckling <graemes@internode.on.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] is Webshots gone?
From: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 22:49:51 -0700
Cc: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
I guess it's time to finally stop lurking.

I really like Picasa by Google. Not only do you get the online
hosting, but their software is great for organizing and doing simle
editing of photos on your desktop.

And I don't presently have a roadster, but have been ogling them for
quite some time. The wife also quite likes them, so when I get done
with the current batch of cars we may start seriously looking for one.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams