Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 5, Issue 18

To: edpirl@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 5, Issue 18
From: stevenehlers@charter.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:33:33 -0500 (EST)
Cc: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
  Mr Pirl ,

First off ,No the 240 Z float is different . It is a hinged on the cover
design . Yes ,it can be substituted with proper adjustment ,however .
  Second off , If you don't like mail ordering parts ,and parts that are
not available or local , You Need to Sell this Car !!!
My best advice to somebody that thinks driving an over 40 year old car
and one of Datsun's/Nissan's hardest to buy
replacement parts for .
Good Luck !