Re: [Roadsters] headlights

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] headlights
From: Erik Miller <funkaholik@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:29:18 -0800
Two more thumbs up for Daniel Stern Lighting. He is very informative and
helpful. He is not the cheapest, but only sells the best. I am using some of
his Cibie halogens in my 81 VW and couldn't be happier with them. What a
difference: not only in output, but beam pattern is what you pay for in a good
brand name light.

Always, always run relays when you have a higher current draw than stock. I
have seen the melted wires than can result if you don't.

Roadster content: went and looked at my non-running 1600 that's been sitting
for years now. Yep, it's still there...

Erik