[Roadsters] PlastiDip M3 Matte White - DipYourCar.com Pro Car Kit

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] PlastiDip M3 Matte White - DipYourCar.com Pro Car Kit
From: Tom Prather <tomet9@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:24:55 -0800
Just a few years ago, I remember the craze of Vinyl wrapping a car with the
younger generation. Look what they're up to now. Plastidipping the entire car!
Basically the same stuff you used to dip your hand tools in for better grip. I
can see how fun this might be in that if you muck it up all you do is peel it
right back off. They even have glossifiers in cans to make them shine. Just
the right stuff to set my 350 off from the rest of the Z's. Pretty cool. This
would work Great for some of us who want to stripe our roadsters.
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jayyTUy3GTw&feature=youtube_gdata_player