Re: [Roadsters] Solvang or dash cover...huh??

To: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@datsun2000.com>, <ppeters914@comcast.net>, "Roadster E-Mail List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Solvang or dash cover...huh??
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 01:48:55 -0500
A good trim shop can make replacement pieces for you, using your old pieces
as templates, holes and all.  And they have the right backing materials.  I
had my low-winshield interior panels redone, except the doors.  The shop
couldn't match the embossing on the door panels, and I didn't want to look
around for one which could.  They replaced the elastic in the little pockets
and stitched them up, and put the old covering on new backing.  Looks like
new.

Gary