[Roadsters] OT: decoding markings on MOMO Quasar wheels

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] OT: decoding markings on MOMO Quasar wheels
From: Robert Harrison <datsunrobbie@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 08:10:46 -0400
Sorry for going off topic, but my searches have come up empty. I have a set of
four Momo Quasar wheels that I purchased years ago thinking I might put them
on a roadster. As it turned out the lugs on mine were too short to accommodate
the wheels, and I found a set of Libres, so the Momos have just been sitting
in the garage. I'm now decided to try to sell the wheels, but I am not sure of
the offset.  I have posted several pictures here
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/104994290688393892518/albums/5919393595066
333937. There are several markings on the back side of the wheels, including
"114", "B20", and "3/11/92", and "92" inside a circle. If anybody here can
offer insight as to the meaning of these marks I'd really appreciate it.

thanks,
Robbie Harrison
West Haven, CT