Re: [Roadsters] roadsters and 1946 Ercoupe airplane

To: chalsted@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] roadsters and 1946 Ercoupe airplane
From: Stan Wilkins <ragtopman1601@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 21:27:32 -0700
Cc: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Many years ago, in my misspent youth, a friend would rent an Aircoupe
and would take me flying all over the Phoenix valley.  It was a really
nice machine; much better than the Aeronca Champ that he usually
rented.  I may be mistaken, I'm old and that happens often, but I think
an Ercoupe was an earlier version of the Aircoupe of my youth.

Stan, still waiting on the MVD for a title to the roadster.