[Roadsters] more parts

To: "Datsun" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] more parts
From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 17:02:52 -0500
early 67 low windshield 1600 roadster

http://www.ranteer.com/misc/

these parts have been powdercoated, which leaves me to believe they are part
of the center console, which I also powdercoated.

but b I donbt see them in my photographic log.  there is a left and right;
there is even a L and R stamped on them, as well as some hieroglyphic, which I
canbt decipher.

can someone please tell me what I have here?

and, although my photographic documentation is pretty good, is there a guide
to putting together the center console?  I have looked on 311s.org, and
couldnbt find anything.

thanks again!  Ibm making progress!!!!