Re: [Roadsters] Diff drain plug post, text translator?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Diff drain plug post, text translator?
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS)" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 18:36:33 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
How did that translate into wingdings?

The choices were "half inch" or three quarters", and the summary was "three
quarters".

And the crowd will then come back with,
"that's OK, we've seen your typing, heard of your repair attempts, and always
thought you were a bit of a wing-ding anyway"

Per table, 14 Thread per inch is either = nominal pipe size or >.
http://www.engineersedge.com/hardware/taper-pipe-threads.htm

Since Gordon's gages don't go to this large size, I suspect the drain plug is
>.

Since I use my = drive breaker bar (with no socket) to remove these plugs, it
is definitely > x 14 TPI.