Re: [Roadsters] Right rear brake cylinder leak

To: D Riedel <stamuki@gmail.com>, Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Right rear brake cylinder leak
From: Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:24:18 -0700
Cc: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Dave,

I keep a reasonably complete set of both metric and SAE wrenches in my
box.  I have encountered a number of situations working on roadsters, almost
exclusively low-windshield cars, where the wrench which is supposed to fit
won't, but it's metric companion or vice-versa, will.  Also, had to carefully
file down the flats on a couple of brake line fittings, and use metric when
the SAE fittings were corroded.  Never regretted having spent the money on
both.

Gary