Re: [Roadsters] a little piece of history

To: dave n <dave@ranteer.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] a little piece of history
From: Joe Russo <jrusso07@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:51:38 -0400
Cc: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Is that a 510 next to the...um, roadster?

I remember streaking ....we usually did it at night...one night the cops
chased us in their patrol car and cornered us against a brick walled
building...imagine the scene...four naked 17 year olds with their hands in the
air against a brick wall caught in the beam of a police car spotlight....

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 16, 2014, at 11:13 PM, "dave n" <dave@ranteer.com> wrote:

> was cleaning out some stuff (I am such a pack rat) and found a college
> newspaper that I had saved from the issue that chronicled a bout of
streaking.
> remember that?
>
> anyway, one particular picture is very appropriate for this list.  warning:
> parental discretion advised.
>
> http://www.ranteer.com/misc/
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/jrusso07@rochester.rr.
com