Re: [Roadsters] Roadster and Vespa

To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster and Vespa
From: Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 19:34:25 -0700

--------------0OgI4w0Zjkr5d0vi6e6Iazce

Back in the olden days, before Alvin was born, my older brother started
his motoring life with a Vespa. In those days in Arizona, a person could
get a motorcycle license at the age of 14. Jeff got his license and a
Vespa on the same day. I was 9 but that didn't stop me from "borrowing"
it when Jeff was gone. Really fun. Jeff didn't do the Vespa thing for
long, small Ducati replaced it. The Ducati was too tall for me.

Stan W

On 1/29/2023 3:58 PM, Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters wrote:
> On Saturday I drove Sora to the shop.
> http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7139.jpeg
>
> Rob kindly shared his 1976 Vespa rally 200 with me and I had to snap
> some photos with Sora being similar in color:
> http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7118.jpeg
>
> I've only ridden a Vespa once and that was in 1998 in India. It was a
> rush!
>
> Some night moves in the roadster and scooter
> https://youtu.be/_RAI7aATldM

--------------0OgI4w0Zjkr5d0vi6e6Iazce

  <head>
  </head>
      started his motoring life with a Vespa. In those days in Arizona,
      a person could get a motorcycle license at the age of 14. Jeff got
      his license and a Vespa on the same day. I was 9 but that didn't
      stop me from "borrowing" it when Jeff was gone. Really fun. Jeff
      didn't do the Vespa thing for long, small Ducati replaced it. The
      Ducati was too tall for me.<br>
      via Datsun-roadsters wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CALmuZ6Cbbo9iKn1CE9PGHZWNpw4_3=6H1C3U_PvZO4Ax+DyTRA@mail.gmail.com">
        <a

href="http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7139.jpeg";
          moz-do-not-send="true"
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7139.jpeg</a><br>
        Rob kindly shared his 1976 Vespa rally 200 with me and I had to
        snap some photos with Sora being similar in color:<br>
        <a

href="http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7118.jpeg";
          moz-do-not-send="true"
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7118.jpeg</a><br>
        I've only ridden a Vespa once and that was in 1998 in India. It
        was a rush!<br>
        Some night moves in the roadster and scooter<br>
          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://youtu.be/_RAI7aATldM</a><br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net";>datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/archive";>http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/circuitstan@gmail.com";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/circuitstan@gmail.com</a>

</pre>

--------------0OgI4w0Zjkr5d0vi6e6Iazce--

--===============1910065063699541347==