fot

Thanks

To: friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 19:14:55 -0600
Special thanks to Joe Alexander (ALEXANDER RACING!) for doing the
initial research for list members. Thanks, Mark, for setting it up. You
must have a magic touch (euphemism for hard work).

I will enjoy Friends of Triumph list devoted to race related topics.

Just to start things off, I need to replace the bushing in the right
hand end of my TR4 steering rack. I plan to do it myself rather than buy
a rebuilt. I haven't done it before, but the bushing is on the way from
Moss.

Any quick tips on removing the old bushing?