fot

For Sale/Wanted: AE "STD" (4) Ring Pistons-TR3/4

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net, vintage.race@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale/Wanted: AE "STD" (4) Ring Pistons-TR3/4
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 20:42:17 -0500
For Sale/Wanted: I have (3) STD AE VERY low time pistons. I need a 4th piston
to complete the set. Or I will offer to sell these (3) pistons to someone who
can use them.

I also have (1) NOS 83mm piston lanquishing on the shelf. I'm not sure who
would want this piston but you never know.

Wanted: If someone has a set of TR4 valve springs suitable for use with the
ISKY TR-666 cam and Vintage Racing, I would be interested.

rw20232@deere.com      or     tr3197@aol.com