fot

[Fwd: Which race club to join ?]

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Which race club to join ?]
From: Grand_Wazoo <Grand_Wazoo@mail.flinet.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 20:46:02 -0800
Two of the events you mention are SVRA events and the Lime Rock race
generally accepts cars that meet SVRA requirements.

I'd also say that if your car meets SVRA requirements, most
organizations will take it.

VSCCA is the exception - the Lime Rock race is the only one of theirs
that is open to "relatively" modern cars.  Heck, they won't even take my
Truimph TR3, they consider it too modern.

Your note doesn't say where you live but it sounds like the NorthEast.
VSCDA has races that are mostly in the upper midwest, quite a tow but a
run at a venue like Road America is not to be missed.  SVRA also gets
there as well as to Mid-Ohio, which is my favorite track.

SVRA has always been good to me and I enjoy their events, other's
opinions vary.

mike jackson