fot

Friends of Triumph/Another test

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friends of Triumph/Another test
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 12:23:01 -0600
Hello folks,

A couple things...

Our company changed the software package, from Micro-Soft mail to
Exchange Mail, and I think I have lost all of my individual addresses
and any incoming mail I may have had.  If  any  has sent me some mail
recently and I havnt replied, you may have to send again. Sorry.

Also, I have tried getting into AOL on a random basis without much
success. I am going to stick with them for awhile, hoping that their
situation will improve.

I received a nice call Sunday from Paul Richardson. He thanked me for my
subscription to the his new magazine, "Triumph Over Triumph". I sent a
VSCDA schedule and he is going to try to fit it in his first printing.

There is also a plan to put an article & photos in the second issue
with a focus on the Triumphs at the VSCDA Gingerman event  in May.
Perhaps a sidebar article will be included featuring Vic Elford, whose
first "factory ride" was with Triumph. I am sure that the Richardsons
will appreciate any other submittals from around the U.S. & Canada that
features Triumph in competition.

Mordy & others have published the address of this new publication. I
dont have it handy at the moment.... I suspect there will be some
interesting articles of historical note, coming from the "horse's
mouth", so to speak.

Am I hinting a bit that the FOT group support this new enterprise? I
suppose so...

Later,

Joe Alexander   rw20232@deere       or      tr3197@aol.com