fot

Continental Autosports Cocktail Party (Chicago Area) VSCDA

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Continental Autosports Cocktail Party (Chicago Area) VSCDA
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:20:27 -0600
Well, Friends of Triumph,,,proof of a long winter in Iowa. We were just
about shed of a massive snow cover and the earth had emerged. Not a
pretty sight but it seemed to be the harbinger of spring.

Not so...forecast says;

TWO TO EIGHT INCHES OF SNOW....The Dubuque schools system has cancelled
already.

Cabin Fever Antidote...Open House & Cocktail Party at Continental Motors
in Chicago on the 8th of March 6 to 9 Saturday evening. This is nice
event for VSCDA members and prospective members of VSCDA. Featured
Speaker: Karl Schiffmayer.

Be there....

Jim H, I sent you a separate message on this, but it bounced.
Mark & Missi?
Jack & Frances?
Sean says he & Julie will not be able to make it
Irv K. is giving it some thought because he may not have a conflict with
the family hockey stuff.
Greg P.?

RSVP is required at VSCDA by the 4th of March...let me know and I will
e-mail in the tally.

Joe