fot

Inquiries - Gingerman/International Challenge

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Inquiries - Gingerman/International Challenge
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 09:24:44 -0600
Judy, Thanks......
"Friends of Triumph"

      International Challenge - July - Road America

Please note that if you are a member of VSCDA, Judy has sent VSCDA
mailing labels to George B. and you will automatically receive the
driver entry information and should NOT have to phone the 888 number.

As you probably already know lodging is at a premium for July. We have
been calling alternatives to our usual place.  The hotels and B & Bs are
requiring minumum stays and jacking up the prices. The Shelby reunion is
happening during the preceding days and some places are requiring a 7
day stay (!!!) according to the Chamber of Commerce.

(Renting the summer home, near Barefoot Bay, as we have done in the past
is begining to look attractive again)

Gingerman - May

Please note lodging and telephone numbers below for Gingerman in May.
Mention VSCDA.