fot

TR3A Donor Needed

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR3A Donor Needed
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 15:56:11 -0600

Help!!! You may have seen the attched message earlier...but it wont hurt
to be rendundant. A project car that has all of the sheet metal and the
chassis  intact would make a good donor. If you know of an abandoned
project that is not likely to be completed....A coupleof us are trying
to get Jeff back on the road (courses) Respond to Jeff or to this
note....
-------------------

Dear fellow vintage racers & Triumph enthusiats,

Due to a broken axle at the HSR Sebring Race this past Saturday (cause
unknown, but currently being investigated) I am urgently in need of a
donor Triumph to take all the good race stuff from the terminally ill
race car.  The ideal candidate would be a TR3A "roller" with a straight
frame and a no rust body/tub.

I can be reached via e-mail, or at my office 419/352-9484 ext. 302.

PS.  If anyone knows of a source for remanufactured axles, let me know.

PPS.  At least the weather was nice in Sebring!!!!

Thanks,

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing
Roll Over Club X2