fot

Sneak Preview/Oil Pump Question

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Sneak Preview/Oil Pump Question
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 13:06:34 -0600
Website Sneak Preview:

Under construction is the new VSCDA website. It will be awhile before it
is fully developed, but it is a start. Giving credit where credit is
due....Sean Alexander is developing this site with support from Mark
Alexander & Dave Tedore. Please a note to Sean as you see fit.

-----------------

Oil Pumps For Racing:

Noticed some internet activity on oil pumps. I put a kit in and dressed
the face plate. I did this four years ago, adjusted my pressure to
slightly above spec and it has maintained pretty much the same pressure
throughout crank & bearing changes.

Bob Kramer (Indirectly) reports his mechanic rejected a TRF pump (no
reason given) and suggests that our friend Dan Buckner has a "racing oil
pump" for sale. I suppose I could call Dan, but does anyone know what it
is that he is doing to these pumps to make them special?

I see this as opportunity to learn something new. The oil pump is just a
start.

Jump right in and share your info....

Thanks FOT