fot

RE: WHO & Tech advice

To: "'Alexander Joseph H'" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: RE: WHO & Tech advice
From: Chip Bond <spirals@esinet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 09:45:05 -0500
Hi Joe and Friends,

I think the listing you have of chamber volumn vs. geometric compression is
pretty close. Here are a couple more datum points that I've measured.

Chamber Ratio
59cc            9.19
43.5cc  11.09

The flow sheet from Comptune for my head:
Chamber cc= 47.6
Head thickness= 3.175"
stock valves

at 28" of water
valve lift      cfm
.100            57.32
.150            77.44
.200            99.44
.250            123.22
.300            146.19
.350            165.63
.400            176.69
.450            179.90
.500            183.45
.550            185.50

I think there may be a factor to convert from 28" to 10" but don't have a
clue what it would be.
Btw, check your head gasket thickness again! :>}
Hope this helps.
Happy Racing!
Chip