fot

It isnt Spring until...

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: It isnt Spring until...
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 07:41:56 -0600
TR3A (TS30854L) shows up in the company parking lot...well, it's Spring

Thanks to those who supplied numbers on the Compression Ratio effort for
TR4 #197.

We have fiddled with (3) heads (one for the TR3) on our own and we have
gained some ground on each pass. This will be likely the last head I
will be involved myself.  We hope to well by this head without Comptune
prices. The information received helps support this effort and we learn
a little more each time we hear from the FOT.

Thanks, again...Joe, Sean, Mark & crew

HP, I'll get back to you on another item, when things settle down.