fot

Re: Beware

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Beware
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook_gmi@wcnet.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 07:05:36 -0700
Mark J Bradakis wrote:

>     1. Having a computer-literate son create an official VSCDA web site with
>     a picture of one's own car in front of two OBVIOUSLY faster ones is in
>     questionable taste
>
> The yellow one doesn't look that fast!
>
> mjb.

The yellow one belongs to my friend Les Gonda of Grand Rapids, OH.  I
can testify to it's speed.  The first time he let me drive it last year
at Mid Ohio I turned a lap 3 seconds faster than my fastest TR3A time.
Thank goodness Les is still learning to drive or he would be in front of
all us Triumph guys all the time!!!

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing