fot

the Porsches did not win

To: AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com
Subject: the Porsches did not win
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 23:54:27 -0400 (EDT)

<<
 Good luck racing and share what you can with us folks "back east" on
 your adventures.

Joe and the FOT still in frost land.
   After extensive testing  (OK, we crunched some figures, and reinforced
one pickup after jumping on the car; then we pushed it on the
trailer!)  We ran our first National at Thunder Hill this weekend.  A
pole and a victory and a valve spring broken into 4 pieces.  Wish I
could attach the weather to this note!  The Porsches probably
were not as happy! (now it is my turn to go to Cleveland!)
  Family matters will take me away from e mail for an unknown amount
of time, but if you have a pressing question, a couple of FOTers might
let me know.  Good Triumph Racing until I return    HP