fot

RE: TR water pumps

To: "'Chris Kantarjiev'" <cak@dimebank.com>,
Subject: RE: TR water pumps
From: Chip Bond <spirals@esinet.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 15:11:03 -0400
I gave up trying to purchace functional water pumps from any of the normal
sources two years ago. I guard with my life any original pump with a grease
fitting. Some of the seals may weep a little with the 16# cap, but the
bearings last and last(if the fan belt tension is correct). Sorry I can't
help, but I too would love to know if anybody has had recent success with
any of the reman pumps.

Chip