fot

Good Luck, Hardy & Blackhawk, here we come

To: "'Catpusher@aol.com'" <Catpusher@aol.com>
Subject: Good Luck, Hardy & Blackhawk, here we come
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 07:54:59 -0500
Thanks,

Good Luck!

And let us know how you fare....

We in the Heartland, have the Blackhawk Classic this weekend....

Bob Wismer  TR4
Don Brick      TR4
Bill Dentinger Tornado
Jack Drews & son Tony    TR4
Joe Alexander & sons Sean & Mark TR4
Ed Ceilley       GT6

Honored FOT guest will be Bob Kramer.
Honorary FOT guest will be Brian Girsch of Girsch Motor Works

And surely more....where have the TR3s gone? Perhaps John Horbostel will
be there with the ex-Belfer 3