fot

Re: New FOT Member!

To: Chip Bond <spirals@ESINET.NET>
Subject: Re: New FOT Member!
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook_gmi@wcnet.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 18:27:29 -0700
Chip Bond wrote:

> Friends of Triumph,
>
> May I present to you Richard Taylor, who recently contacted me concerning
> TR parts. Richard is active in vintage racing and brings a unique and
> vintage perspective to the pursuit.
>
> I had asked Richard to sent a bit about himself and the car, and by way of
> introduction, include it here.
>
> Mark, could you add
>
> n196x@mindspring.com
>
> to the FOT?
>
> Welcome to the group Richard!
>
> ----------

I first met Richard at Roebling last fall.  I was amazed he drove it
from Atlanta and then raced........ just like the old days.  You should
see him on his way home.  Everything is packed into the TR4 with not a
cubic inch of spare room including the luggage rack.

The second time I saw him was at the recent Walter Mitty.  It was a
rainy event so Rich just put the top up and went out and raced!!  Made
sense to me, but the safety stewart told him not to do it any more.

Richard, welcome to the FOT list.  Glad to see you racing.  You and Niel
sure have done a nice job on that $400 car.

Jeff