fot

RE: FOT items

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: FOT items
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 07:20:00 -0500
Hi Hardy

>----------

We are leaving on the 24th for the Pacific Northwest. Got a name? I will
look for him. Tell him that we will be there with a white TR3a with Iowa
license plates and probably looking a little windburned

>I know Baxter Culver and his "out of body" TR  (the Peyote Special)

I invited him to join and expect to hear his reply shortly.

>Well the TR3 still leads the North Pacific Div points.  We went faster than
>ever at PIR, but not as fast as the miata with the sequential gearbox.  The
>rival Porsche was last. More later  I have to check the TR3 for the next one!
>   HP

The results for VSCDA are now posted on the website for Gingerman.

Sean expects to get the results from the Blackhawk Classic at Blackhawk
Farms shortly. I'm glad we dont have to run against Miatas. The fastest
in our class was a nicely prepared Austin Healey driven by a guy who
flies in from San Clemente, CA. The second fastest was the
Wismer/Dentinger Tornado (TR Powered)

After putting the headlights back in and moving the cooler to the front
of the radiator we are running hotter...just about to the peg. Plan to
put Water Wetter in and fabricate a little scoop under the valance. (Any
ideas?)

Dont like the Hoosiers particularly well after the BF Goodrichs.

Later,