fot

RE: FOT Listing & Two More Nominations

To: "'baxter Culver'" <102247.2323@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: RE: FOT Listing & Two More Nominations
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 12:11:35 -0500
Hi Baxter,

I initiated the FOT list a while back because of all of the "friends" I
made vintage racing, including Bill Ames. It seems to fill a need for
the exchange of information and adds strength to our efforts. Ultimately
the "friends" part is the most important to me.

Just returned from a 5000 mile tour with the TR3, to the Pacific
Northwest and now getting ready to launch the TR4 into action at the
former Chicago Historics next weekend.

Hope to come to the Monterey Historics to see you run.

Welcome aboard

Later,

Joe Alexander
Cedar Falls, Iowa