fot

Re: VTR Nationals (sorry, long)

To: emanteno@ix.netcom.com, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, rgk@flash.net
Subject: Re: VTR Nationals (sorry, long)
From: JLZ69TR6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 01:33:12 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 7/17/97 10:00:37 PM, emanteno@ix.netcom.com wrote:

<<This year it seemed that the
autocross and rally awards couldn't be passed out to the winners fast
enough, >>

Tell me about it, I placed third in the stock 6 class, only to have the guy
they called up for second place to say he wasn't in stock he was modified and
shouldn't get the trophy, but the guy handing out the trophies said "ah what
do you say we give it to him for being so honest"  It happened so fast, it
should have been more like, HELLO, what do you say the third place guy (me)
moves up to 2nd and there is a new third place winner!

Jim Holewka
1969 TR6
1972 TR6
1977 TR7 Coupe ( Daily Driver/365)