fot

NHIS /VTR

To: "'R John Lye'" <rjl6n@UVA.PCMAIL.VIRGINIA.EDU>
Subject: NHIS /VTR
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:40:04 -0500
Thanks John....If I didnt already mention it, I really enjoy these
reports and will try to catch up with a few of my own.

On another note:

Long term, I am hoping to add some value to your trip here next June for
the VTR convention at Winona. There are several FOT members who will
make good candidates for coming to this event, who are involved
competively with Triumphs.

Bill Burroughs
Bob Wismer
Irv Korey
Bob Kramer
Roger Bolick
Jack Drews
Pete Fullam
JiM Hill
Andy Mace

to mention a few.......in addition to yourself.

Winona offers alot of benefits, I think. Centrally located in the U.S.,
low population area, attractive geographically on the Missisipi and
great back roads. I hope to do something like open up a "Hospitality
Suite" at my house for folks enroute to Winona and then send them off
with a set of instructions using the "Little Norway" type roads. It
would be a shame to approach Winona strictly by the Interstates. I will
be off work that whole week and will have just returned from the Vintage
Races (Brian Redman International Challenge) at Road America.

Just some early thoughts...

We are off to Grattan Friday...later.

Regards,

Joe