fot

New Valve Cover Gasket - TR2/3/4

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: New Valve Cover Gasket - TR2/3/4
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 16:06:45 -0500
I am going to bring to the Heartland British Autofest, a new product.

It is a new silicone valve cover gasket. I replaced  the neoprene gasket
I had on one engine for the past 25 years with this new gasket and it is
working quite well.

I have a second one that we are going to install the race car. I am
going to bring THIS gasket and some flyers if anyone attending the show
on Sunday would like to see it.

The gentleman who tooled up for this new gasket is looking for some
marketing feedback on price and impression. The flyer will have his
e-mail address and website.

I have no personal interest other than encouraging the development of
new products for our old Triumphs. Certainly I have no financial
interest.

See you all at Heartland