fot

Watkins Glen

To: "'dfullam@albany.net'" <dfullam@ALBANY.NET>
Subject: Watkins Glen
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 08:28:55 -0500
Pete,

Really sorry we missed you....We down to the boot on Friday night and
met with a guy called "old rattler" and the "cactus club". They made
huge amounts of clam chowder and had big speakers set up. Were you
around them? If you were, you werent going to get much sleep anyway.
Between the gas & noise.

Thanks for the summary on the rest of the day. You know more than we do.
We speculated that the rain moved in. We ran in to rain as we went to
Niagara Falls.

(Jack...see Pete's comments)

Jack & I, along with several other FOT will see you at Winona.

Once again...sorry we missed you.