fot

the runoffs

To: AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: the runoffs
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 01:55:44 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All
I hope to send a better email before departure (hopefully this Sa)  The snow
has started in the Wy, Co area.  The motor has yet to get on the dyno, but
special thanks to Ken G for getting liners to me ASAP  or we would be up
against
an even greater challenge.  Please do not ask what has yet to be done! ( oh
well, this is racing)  Looking forward to the FOT meetings!  Thursday
evening,
however, will be prep/sleep time.  Hope I can fix the Aerostar brake problem
that the dealer can not.   DUCKing name recognition  :-)
       Regards    Hardy