fot

TR6 Parts For Sale - Trailer Wanted

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Parts For Sale - Trailer Wanted
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 15:20:00 -0600
For whomever may be interested:
-------------------------------
I have all of the TR6 parts and components that are typically left
over after turning 2 Triumphs into one, Including:

One "running fine when removed 6 months ago" 1973 TR6 engine
One non-OD transmission in the same condition
Freshly painted factory hardtop
Good used doors, with windows, cranks, handles, etc.
Some good sheetmetal body parts
Usable frame/rolling chassis in good, straight condition
Gas tank
Radiator
Seats
Bumpers
&etc (much etc!)

Make me an offer for all or some, or let me know what you're
interested in and I'll make you an offer. Better yet: stop in, buy
something and take an armload of the 101 minor bits for free!

WANTED: Race car trailer suitable for TR6. Looking for something
relatively small and hopefully inexpensive. Will pay in cash or TR6
parts (see above).

Jim Hill
JRHILL1@facstaff.wisc.edu

Madison WI