fot

Axles/Hubs

To: Chip Bond <tr4racer@ESINET.NET>
Subject: Axles/Hubs
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 15:47:03 -0500
Greetings to Chip and all FOT,

Wow, lots of messages this last week.  You guys are making it sound real
tempting to go to Minnesota for the VTR convention.  I don't know if the
VSCDA, Brian Redman event is on our schedule, but Winona could be for
me.  Just have to watch the schedule get filled up for this summer, but
I did pencil it in.

To the matter at hand, however.  Chip, I want to reiterate my decision
to go with the axles you have investigated.  I agree with Jack Drews
(and others) that the original design with updated material is the way
to go.

In addition, there are a few sets of the billet hubs still available.
first come... First served.  Price is still $250 per set delivered.  If
interest is high, I can always make another run.

Later,

Jeff