fot

RE: Shipping big stuff

To: "'Friends of Triumph' (E-mail)" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Shipping big stuff
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 14:14:57 -0600
Incredible!...I will check with my neighbor who works for UPS and
another TR owner in the shipping business..

Let's see, the fenders should not be a problem and a hood is relatively
flat. It must be the front apron that is creating a problem.

-

Mr. Houston, you are in the shipping business. What is the best way to
ship a TR3 front apron and a couple fenders? If you able, please let us
know. Thanks.....Mr. Babcock needs these parts so he can come out and
play with us at Road America next season.

Joe