fot

Axle Order

To: "'Chip Bond'" <spirals@ESINET.NET>
Subject: Axle Order
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 13:22:26 -0600
Chip, Nice summary!

I think I understand the work that you & Jack put into this.

We will miss you at VTR but understand the siren call of  SCCA racing.
Does this take some pressure off of a couple of your friends in their
quest for FTD in the VTR autocross?

Print    Fax here is 319.292.4951     Put my name on it...community fax.

BTW, Uncle Jack is off-line for about a week while he and Frances jet
off to Idaho for a well earned vacation.

I watched the E-Production Runoff tape again this week. Boy you got a
lot of coverage!

Later,