fot

Axles

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Axles
From: Chip Bond <spirals@esinet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 15:12:25 -0500
Friends,

Just got off the phone with the supplier, they will honor the earlier
pricing of $145/shaft plus freight. About a six week lead time. They will
acept my Purchase Order so no up-front cash is required. The shipment will
arrive COD around the end of the year. Around mid December I'll be asking
for your check.

So will the following please confirm with me:

1: TR4 or TR3
2. Quantity desired
3. Your UPS "ship-to" address.

Irv Korey
Jack Drews
Mike Jackson
Jeff Snook
Alan Pinel
Bill Babcock
George Wright
John Lye
Chip Bond

Jeff, could you please take a moment and confirm the dimensions on the
taper section of the shaft from the drawing I faxed you.

Regards all,
Chip