fot

Paddock Proposal-BRIC

To: "'Alexander Linda'" <alexanderl@cedar-falls.k12.ia.us>,
Subject: Paddock Proposal-BRIC
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 15:50:34 -0600
Friends of Triumph and other Triumph Friends:

BRIC-July 1998

If you plan to attend or enter the Brian Redman International Challenge,
we are proposing to gather in the SOUTH PADDOCK along the fenceline
between Corner Stations 3 & 5.

Look at the ROAD AMERICA NEWS website and pull up the track map to view
this location:

http://www.roadamerica.com/

On balance, this is a very ideal location.

Upside:

Family Friendly with grassy area and room to move around in.
Close to the edge of track so there is visibility to all race groups in
action.
Tree shaded walk down to turn five "action location".
Close to the new Brick Commode and Showers.
Across the bridge from the British Car Corral.
Out out of the crush of the main paddock area...
Easy exit/access if you approach through Gate #4 instead of the main
gate.
We can reserve this area and have high probablilty of getting it as a
group.

Downside:

Frankly, I can't think of any except that it can get a bit noisy during
the ground pounder sessions...Small irritation in view of the exposure
to the other classes running. I'll bring a gross of ear plugs.

(We suspect that a few of our friends will want to continue their
tradition of placing their canopies in the main paddock area and we
understand that...)

If there are other proposals/suggestions, please submit.

Late Braking News:

Phone call from Paul Richardson in England yesterday indicates that he
may be able to join us at Road America prior to attending the Minnesota
Triumphs VTR Convention.