fot

Re: VTR Convention Update/Competition Class Folks

To: jrhill1@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Subject: Re: VTR Convention Update/Competition Class Folks
From: Patrick McMullen <pmcmull@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:21:15 -0800
Hudson sounds great to me!!

I have a brother that lives in Eau Claire Wisconsin.  Guess now I'll
have to visit him!!

Mr. Linberg is running into what a lot of us in the past have
experienced hosting a National.  He has handled it perfectly as well!
Great Job

Jim, thanks for the offer of your residence in case plan b and c fall
through.  I'm already getting out my red and white t-shirt (Bucky!) and
brushing up on my singing voice..."On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin, grand old
badger state....

Pat in NC